Heal Others

Dry Skin Relievers

Home Forums Skin & Beauty Beauty & Cosmetics Dry Skin Relievers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of denzwei denzwei 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of michelseattle
    michelseattle
    Participant
    Wampum: 868.00 Wampum

Hello everyone who can help me to choose the special care for my skin which flake and crack especially in winter. Also my lips are always dry. It’s too irritating. Guys I have to confess to using soap for make-up removal it worsens the situation.

Profile photo of damien
    damien
    Participant
    Wampum: 231.00 Wampum

Hello!!!! At first you should consult the dermatologist. It can be caused by Demodex. But also daily care is too important! If your skin loses humidity it can means your organism don’t bring it enough. Are you sure to drink clear water at least 1500 ml per day? Then… Use only special cleanser for dry skin. It can be hydrating milk. Use hydrating hyaluronic serum that should penetrate deeply do derma attracting water molecules moistening from within. Always apply protective cream that will be the water-lipid mantle that dry skin is devoid of. Choose a lip balm that feels good on your lips. Wear natural textile such as cotton or silk under your clothing. Plug in a humidifier at your home. Avoide skin care products that contain alcohol, fragrance, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid.

Profile photo of denzwei
    denzwei
    Participant
    Wampum: 518.00 Wampum

How often is necessary to use scrub for dry skin? Could it damage that?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

@

Not recently active Learn how to earn