Heal Others

Natural Treatments for Herpes Simplex 1

Home Forums Viral Diseases Herpes Simplex 1 Natural Treatments for Herpes Simplex 1

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chance chance 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of butterfly3
    butterfly3
    Participant
    Wampum: 163.00 Wampum

What are the natural treatments for Herpes Simplex 1 (cold sores)? I need something safe and effective. Thanks!

Profile photo of cherry
    cherry
    Participant
    Wampum: 59.00 Wampum

Tea tree oil and Aloe Vera work for me. My cold sores get healed pretty quickly when I use those things.

Profile photo of anna
    anna
    Participant
    Wampum: 198.00 Wampum

I take vitamins C and E, L-lysine and Zinc to prevent and get rid of cold sore. They are really good immune system boosters.

Profile photo of green
    green
    Participant
    Wampum: 93.00 Wampum

Black Seed Oil (Black cumin oil) is a great natural remedy for herpes simplex infections. It’s good for topical and oral use.

Profile photo of butterfly3
    butterfly3
    Participant
    Wampum: 163.00 Wampum

Thank you guys for sharing this info with me! I’ve got a lot of things to try in my fight with herpes . 🙂

Profile photo of lin3
    lin3
    Participant
    Wampum: 266.00 Wampum

Hi Butterfly3! Clove oil and myrrh oil are also strong natural antivirals. I apply them several times per day on my cold sores and they heal really quickly. Hope that helps!

Profile photo of chance
    chance
    Participant
    Wampum: 123.00 Wampum

Butterfly! There are a lot of antiviral herbs such as elderberry, echinacea, astragalus and calendula. They help to get rid of cold sores quickly and prevent their reappearing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

@

Not recently active Learn how to earn