Heal Others

How to treat endometriosis naturally?

Home Forums Women’s Health Endometriosis How to treat endometriosis naturally?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cherry cherry 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sunny
    sunny
    Participant
    Wampum: 28.00 Wampum

Is there any way to treat endometriosis naturally, without drugs and surgery?

Profile photo of anacardoso
    anacardoso
    Participant
    Wampum: 55.00 Wampum

In the case of endometriosis, the same type of tissue that lines the uterus grows outside the uterus in other parts of the body. And the same hormones that trigger a menstrual cycle will trigger sloughing of the endometrial implants in the abdomen. Natural therapies include a combination of dietary changes, nutrient support, emotional healing, acupuncture and phytotherapy. However, there is no cure for this condition and treatments only attenuate the underlying causes or help relieve the symptoms of endometriosis.

Profile photo of cherry
    cherry
    Participant
    Wampum: 59.00 Wampum

Hello Sunny! My doctor recommended me using natural progesterone cream because progesterone is supposed to slow down the growth of abnormal endometrial tissue. But it’s nesseccery to check your hormonal levels before you start doing the hormonal therapy. I also take Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins B, C, magnesium and zinc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

@

Not recently active Learn how to earn